Climate of Duluth, Minnesota, Usa Average Weather
- Duluth, Minnesota, usa, 46°50'N, 92°11'W, 432 m (1417 ft)
- Duluth, Minnesota has a humid continental climate with severe winters, no dry season, warm summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Duluth, Minnesota is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 3.6 degrees Celsius (38.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 761.9 mm (30 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2528 hours.
- If Duluth, Minnesota were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 212.9 kms (132.3 miles) NNW
- Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa - 139.2 kms (86.5 miles) W
- Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa - 139.2 kms (86.5 miles) W
- Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa - 139.2 kms (86.5 miles) W
- Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa - 139.2 kms (86.5 miles) W
- Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa - 64.7 kms (40.2 miles) WNW
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 218.8 kms (136 miles) W
- St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa - 203.4 kms (126.4 miles) SW
- Farmington , Mn, Usa - 213.4 kms (132.6 miles) SSW
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa - 231.1 kms (143.6 miles) SSW
- Chaska, Mn, Usa - 252.5 kms (156.9 miles) SSW
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 218.3 kms (135.7 miles) N
- Two Harbors, Mn, Usa - 44.3 kms (27.5 miles) ENE
- Ashland, Wi, Usa - 91.8 kms (57 miles) ENE
- Spooner, Wi, Usa - 114.6 kms (71.2 miles) SSE
- Medford, Wi, Usa - 236.2 kms (146.8 miles) SE